Technology can be intimidating for many office managers who are responsible for keeping their offices up and running. For those located in Rockland County, DEC Office Solutions, Inc. is here to make sure that staying on top of office technology needs does not have to be a daunting task. This article provides a comprehensive guide to buying a multi-function printer (MFP) from DEC Office Solutions online.
Whether a department is looking to upgrade equipment, replace current devices or outsource document management and printing services, DEC Office Solutions is dedicated to providing quality office equipment and document solutions. The multi-function printers offered by DEC Office Solutions offer customers with a high-priced product in addition to professionals services like setup, support and training. By working with one vendor, Rockland County offices can ensure that their various products are compatible and that no individual product is over-budgeted.
Understanding the steps involved in the purchasing process is important for office managers who are responsible for the well-being of their departments. Before purchasing a MFP online from DEC Office Solutions, teams should consider the following four steps:
Step 1: Identify MFP Requirements
The first step in purchasing a multi-function printer online from DEC Office Solutions involves assessing office needs and creating a list of desired specifications. When looking for a new device, teams should consider their:
• Current and future needs
• Volume and page requirements
• Documents to be printed, copied, scanned and faxed
• Paper size and weight
• Operating environment
• Capabilities (for example, automated two-sided printing, WiFi capabilities and varying speed requirements)
• Payment capacity
Step 2: Identify Printer Features That Are Important for Use
Once the requirements and specifications are determined, office managers should identify features that are important for the MFP’s daily use. Some important features to look into include:
• Finishing Options: Binding, hole punching, and booklet folding options come in handy when it is necessary to make high-quality materials for presentations and reports.
• Security Features: It is important to make sure that the MFP has secure data transfer, authentication, and network encryption capabilities to protect sensitive business information.
• Interfaces: Consider the types of interfaces necessary for the MFP to be easily accessed from multiple devices.
• Connectivity: The MFP should offer a Wi-Fi connection, direct printing, and the capability to be connected to digital devices such as computers, laptops, tablets and/or smartphones.
• Software: High-end devices usually come with software and application that helps manage, boost, and enhance the use of the MFP.
Step 3: Get a Quote and Place the Order Online
Once all the requirements and desired features have been identified, office managers can submit an online form to DEC Office Solutions by selecting the type and quantity of the MFPs they are interested in purchasing. Once the form is received by DEC Office Solutions, team members will receive a quote for the MFPs. If the quote is accepted, then the MFPs can be ordered directly through their online store.
Step 4: Installation and Training
The final step in buying MFPs online from DEC Office Solutions is installation and training. Upon delivery of the MFPs, professional technicians provide installation and setup the products. In addition, they can consult with teams on configuring and customizing settings. The experts also assist with training teams on how to use, troubleshoot and maintain the MFPs.
Buying a MFP online from DEC Office Solutions can be an efficient and cost-effective way to upgrade office equipment for Rockland County offices. As this guide has shown, the process involves four steps: assessing office needs, identifying important features, getting a quote and placing an order, and finally installation and training post delivery. Those in charge of assessing the technology needs of their teams should find this comprehensive guide useful when looking to purchase a MFP online from DEC Office Solutions.