Electronic file sharing is common practice among most businesses today. However, many email servers have size restrictions for sending and receiving emails, causing loss of employee productivity when sending large hardcopy files and potential delivery failure. KYOCERA's AccuSender powered by Biscom business application effectively addresses this issue by allowing users to scan and send those documents, quickly and easily, with no size limitation from their KYOCERA MFP. And it all happens through one intuitive application, using Biscom Secure File Transfe, Email, or Fax.
To view the specifications, click here.
AccuSender powered by Biscom
- Scan and e-mail large documents without restrictive e-mail server size limitations
- Highly secure SSL encrypted transfer of scanned documents safeguards confidential information in transit
- Government FIPS certified 256-bit encryption protects files at rest in the cloud or on-premise server
- Barcode routing sheets generated directly from the MFP by the user streamline workflows
- Document stamping, including Bates stamping, addresses court compliance requirements
- Delivery confirmation ensures receipt of scanned document
- Flexible send option allows the selection between an LDAP look-up, recent e-mail, fax destinations or send-to-self