KYOCERA Microsoft connector is a Business Application created to simplify document scanning and sharing from a network connected Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP to an existing installation of Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange, and/or OneDrive for Business. The SharePoint feature allows users to walk up to a Kyocera MFP and access documents on the SharePoint Server using their MFP touch screen interface, as well as scan, print, browse and even convert files to MS-Word and MS-Excel formats through their SharePoint document libraries.
To view the specifications, click here.
Kyocera Microsoft Connector
- Scan-to and print-from MS SharePoint and OneDrive for Business installations
- Scan and send emails from MS Exchange installations
- Fully compatible with Office 365 online versions of SharePoint, Exchange, and OneDrive for Business
- Simplified index and search feature for easy access to your documents in SharePoint
- Single Sign-On and Card Swipe Authentication for quick and secure login to various Kyocera Business Applications
- OmniPage OCR version of the connector supports document conversion to Searchable PDF, Word, Excel, and Text, (Basic has searchable PDF only)