Kyocera Mobile Print is a free app that enables users to securely print documents, web pages and images – as well as copy and print text from a clipboard – on demand from virtually anywhere, on their Apple and Android smartphone and tablet devices to select Kyocera MFPs and printers. Users can also scan files and images from those same MFPs to their mobile devices.
To view the specifications, click here.
Kyocera Mobile Print
- Print on-the-go in a mobile environment
- Flexible access to information wherever you need it
- No need for costly infrastructure - app resides on the mobile device
- Automated identification of compatible devices
- Robust settings for greater job control
- Track print jobs when job accounting is enabled
- Protect sensitive information with encrypted PDF capability
- Copy and print text from other applications using application’s Clipboard Printing functionality
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, XPS, HTML, iWork, Microsoft Office for Apple
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT (lower resolution), XPS, GIF, BMP, HTML for Android
- Wi-Fi Direct connection support with compatible Kyocera MFPs and printers
- NFC (for Android) support on compatible Kyocera MFPs