The Kyocera OnBase Connector allows you to scan documents, properly index them and import them directly into OnBase—without leaving the Kyocera MFP. Once scanned into OnBase, users may take full advantage of the OnBase workflows and integrations with other line of business systems. The ability to do multiple document tasks at the device ensures that processes requiring approval, evaluation or documentation, can be immediately acted upon, helping streamline workflows.
To view the specifications, click here.
- Empowers employees to make faster, well-informed decisions with documents made readily available across the enterprise
- Increases your productivity and ROI by shifting paper-intensive environments to efficient digital workflows
- Scan and index documents at your Kyocera MFP using your existing OnBase folder structure
- Allows adherence to regulatory requirements by providing an audit trail for documents that were traditionally stored in hard copy format
- Enables employees to access data from the applications and devices they use every day
- OnBase integrates with line-of-business applications, such as an ERP, electronic medical records, student information or other critical systems at the center of your organization’s core processes
- Gives flexibility to securely store, protect and delete your content as needed
- Leverages your existing OnBase solution with additional functionality from HyPAS-enabled Kyocera MFPs