Kyocera’s Square 9 Connector streamlines the process of storing documents in their Global Search solution. Easy to install, the application allows any HyPAS-enabled Kyocera MFP to function as a secure portal to the system, giving users full navigation, indexing, and searching capabilities across all their scanned and stored documents. They can access common scanning destinations, as well as quickly search through archives and index lists to locate and print documents on demand, directly from the MFP’s control panel.
To view the specifications, click here.
Square 9 Connector
- Priority display puts frequently used archives at the top of the list, minimizing search time spent by the end user
- Card authentication enables users to log in using proximity cards, eliminating the need for manual entry of Square 9 log in credentials
- Single Sign-On (SSO) lets users log into a secure Kyocera HyPAS MFP and Kyocera’s Square 9 Connector with one swipe of their registered proximity card
- USB Keyboard support provides faster text entry and indexing
- Thumbnail previews of documents allows users to easily identify documents for printing