Teaching Assistant streamlines the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice test results, using popular bubble sheet forms. With Teaching Assistant, the Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP does the work; educators can concentrate on the students and lesson plans, rather than the time-consuming, error-prone process of manual test grading.
To view the specifications, click here.
- Transforms select KYOCERA MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
- Increases productivity by enabling a teacher to quickly create/print/grade/analyze multiple-choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy; human error is virtually eliminated
- Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports that include bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher integration allows comparative analysis throughout the semester
- Speeds turnaround on individual test results; if necessary, extra help can be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using economical plain paper to print bubble sheets and answer keys, eliminating the need for special media and dedicated scanning systems
- On demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Routes test results to email or USB drive – in universal PDF or CSV format - for conservation of paper, toner, energy and budget
- Increases student security by clearing all test data from the MFP after every job